*NEW SITE*

***In case anyone missed it we have moved to a new location. Some of you may still be finding yourselves here through one old link or another. If you do, head on over to www.thewanderingalchemist.com and see what our new site looks like!***

Saturday, January 14, 2017

New Untamed Dice!

Today brings you Episode 5 of our Luxarrah campaign!! I also want to mention a worry I have after the Rant debacle this month. While the audio isn't bad, we did run into the realization that it recorded via the notebook mic, not the good one. I know why now, and it is probably because the audio in and audio out selections are right next to each other. I would have made the wrong switch to our Meteor mic. Now I am hyper-aware of making sure NOT to do that, but I am also worried some of the recording in line to be edited got similar treatment. We may or may not even notice, I hope not, but just in case I want to apologize in advance if any episodes end up being of especially poor quality despite our efforts to improve. Anyways here is your new episode!


No comments:

Post a Comment