*NEW SITE*

***In case anyone missed it we have moved to a new location. Some of you may still be finding yourselves here through one old link or another. If you do, head on over to www.thewanderingalchemist.com and see what our new site looks like!***

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

The 27 Realms, Playlists, Resources Archive

Hey everyone!  The day was a little longer than i expected but I managed to get what I wanted to done.  First off, I updated the playlist on the site for Brave New Worlds.  Now all the episodes can be played from that page, up to and including the most recent, Ko'owl'a Bears.  I also went ahead and updated the Resources for Every DM archive page, as well the re-skinning and publication pages.  Those now have links to the appropriate places.  I also added a future link for the lizardfolk re-skins that get done.

The big part of what I wanted to do today, aside all that house keeping, got done too!  This entails the most noticeable change.  No longer is there a tab for Atlazan.  Now there is one for the 27 Realms.  These are the realms of the multiverse that have been brought up in Brave New Worlds and comprise what I have been working on for campaign worlds.  There I listed all the, current, realms and their designations and home worlds.  I included a little bit about Idohmlya, the world on which Atlazan exists, and there will be even more information coming.  Chances are I will try to tweak the layout a bit as we move forward and I put up more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment