*NEW SITE*

***In case anyone missed it we have moved to a new location. Some of you may still be finding yourselves here through one old link or another. If you do, head on over to www.thewanderingalchemist.com and see what our new site looks like!***

Friday, February 12, 2016

Alpacalypse Now, Brave New Worlds Next, And Changes Soon!

It is Friday and you know what that means, time for another episode of our actual play podcast!  Tonight I have Episode 3 of Alpacalypse Now.  In it you can find out how the fight went between our intrepid mutants and the alpaca and their robots.  It is the end of the session, but certainly not the end of the adventure.  Tonight, probably as you read this, we are back playing Gamma World and finding out if the PCs can make it out of the dreaded temple complex.  Be sure to listen to the new episode below and, if you haven't heard any, find the Alpacalypse Now playlist here!

Those of you following us or even those new may know by now that the first episode of Kobolds Ate My Baby was deactivated.  I hate to say it but the same has now happened to episode two.  Don't panic though!  This Sunday will see a number of tweaks to our Sound Cloud, including the reactivation of those episodes.  Part of that is some organisation into playlists and renaming of episodes, as well as the cleaning up of metadata.

You can also look forward to the extension of the podcast's access into things like iTunes.  I have been holding off on this for a couple reasons.  First off I wanted to get a different profile picture.  This weekend that will be happening using an partial sketch of the upcoming logo, as drawn by a friend of mine.  Once Chaugnar Faugn graces us with his visage, I am going to also move to a simpler background of dice.  Finally I am going to be changing the name of the podcast.  I want to do this because of the shared name with our main campaign, Brave New Worlds, and the potential for confusion on what you are getting a new episode of.  This may be a simple Tales From a Wandering Alchemist or something shorter, but I haven't figured it out.  As soon as I do, iTunes will be my first stop, but I hope to get it on some other sources as well.  And of course it will be better to make this adjustment before I expand beyond Sound Cloud and before we get too far into the episode count.

No comments:

Post a Comment