*NEW SITE*

***In case anyone missed it we have moved to a new location. Some of you may still be finding yourselves here through one old link or another. If you do, head on over to www.thewanderingalchemist.com and see what our new site looks like!***

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

A New God, A Liege Wyrm, And A Warlock

Hello everybody!  Today I have another update on the deities of Atlazan for you all.  I have created a new page for the New Gods and one for the Liege Wyrms of Atlazan.  Each of them only includes information for one deity and, to be honest, they are not completely fleshed out and finished.  I have been working on my list of deities, however, hoping to have more of them for you guys soon.  I may also feature some other home brew material here on Wednesdays coming up.  Yesterday's chimera re-skinning article has gotten a lot of views and +1s.  I am definitely planning on doing re-skinning posts in the future.  Because of this I will also be making some pages featuring various re-skins that I do and including more stuff like the little tidbit at the end of yesterday's post.  Eventually I may even stat them out, especially more complicated ones, for people to have access to.

Finally I wanted to let you guys know that I am up to 2.5 warlock patrons done and going strong.  Most of the details have already been worked out so that certainly makes it easier, but there is still much to do.  If I haven't already mentioned it, I am also going to be including a different pact type and a couple of invocations to go along with material.  As usual, continue keeping an eye out for updates and the link to the DM's Guild page!

No comments:

Post a Comment